Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: Report Any Bug here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@Grunf:
SOLVED.
Dear my friend usman.
I know that, but it's not what I want. I want to keep "second link" as a phrase not as protected link by CODE. I have many redesigned thread I want to post in Moderator section, so every moderator change the old thread only by single copy of my new redesign.

But I think again, looks like it's impossible to do, because all link will become messy.
@mybest :

put multiple code tage inside a code tag, is impossible, this is due to code limitation,
@lisine:

Now you can edit the subject, try it.
Dear Admin, What lisine report happen again to me.
This thread
Code:
Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and activate your account to see this content. See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:

http://forum.civilea.com/thread-27464.html

[Image: 28127088979721234343.jpg]
^ delete some text from subject and try again
Dear @lisine
Look here
Code:
Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and activate your account to see this content. See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:

http://forum.civilea.com/thread-27464.html
One column is too much and should be removed (the thread column) or the cells of column thread are missing and cells of other columns should be moved one step to the right:

[Image: 47086921123110443964.jpg]

Regards,
G
[Image: 47343283916870814720.jpg]

note: I'm not asking for alternative ways to get to my profile, I know how to do that - instead I'm just reporting the function that has bug and was workable in the past
Dear Civilea Staff :

I have trouble with iUpload. Ican not make link for a cover of my thread.

The message : ""Oops! Google Chrome could not find pic.civilea.com"
Do you any solution for this ?