Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: Report Any Bug here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02-19-2012, 06:46 PM)3fan Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Admin,
Today for about 3-4 hours I tried a lot to enter the forum and everytime appeared this to me :

Regards,
3fan

unfortunately, we have a problem today thus site was done for about 3 hours. now all things are OK.
Sorry for this issue.

Press Thanked button below
[Image: 90666504560931694677.png]

Then it will looks like this
[Image: 53057402447004292719.png]
(02-19-2012, 11:42 PM)mybest Wrote: [ -> ]Press Thanked button below
[Image: 90666504560931694677.png]

Then it will looks like this
[Image: 53057402447004292719.png]

It works fine with me.
Today again:

Quote:The maximum server load limit has been reached. Please check back later once the server is less busy.

Another one:

Quote:Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.21 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.21 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 mod_qos/9.74 Server at forum.civilea.com Port 80
Dear Admin,
Is any problem with the script that allows us to tag a user by writing
@nickname ?
It doesn't work for me for few days.
Regards,
3fan
@3fan

it works fine for me.
Please look here to see that the user was no tagged

Code:
Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and activate your account to see this content. See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:

http://forum.civilea.com/thread-27464.html

Regards,
3fan
(02-20-2012, 05:15 PM)3fan Wrote: [ -> ]Please look here to see that the user was no tagged

Code:
Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and activate your account to see this content. See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:

http://forum.civilea.com/thread-27464.html

Regards,
3fan

because you edited a post, I think in this condition this plug-in not work and if you generate new post this works fine.

Yes, you are right but if I tried to edited and re-edited the post , than the script worked. Thank you.
Regards,
3fan
Something wrong with the read posts mark last days.
After reading a post i press Home and comeback to the main page, The post is still marked as unread and only using Mark All Forums Read i can delete the unread mark.
I cleaned all my cookoies and temporary files but no change.
Before after reading 10 new posts sometimes one refused to change the status but now no one change.