Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: Report Any Bug here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just tried with IE7, same behavior, ava Script text not appearing and error when clicking on 3fan post Agree/Thanks. If I click edit I can see the missing ava Script text in editor.
Today I can not press Thanks button.

"an error has occured please contact administrator"
[object Error]

Please fix this error.

Thanks!
Thanks button has gone now...
(11-03-2011, 01:27 AM)utan Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks button has gone now...

Dur to some error on server we forced to disable some feature temporary, we are working to increase performance, thus you may see several errors these days.
Sorry for issue.
Thanks for the update (looks good/not thoroughly checked)
I am able to open it in smart phone but unable to open it in PC, it is giving 403 forbidden error "you don't have permission to access on this server" both in firefox and internet explorer
Any suggestions, I don't know whether it has any thing to do at your side or at my side
Works in PC and iPad. Still very slow.
hello
we changed DNS of our domain, this change will be update during 12-36 hrs, some internet provider update sooner than other.
please wait maximum 3 days to update DNS.
The site is working for me on pc with chrome and mozilla browsers as well. By the way it takes unusually long time to load one page with both of them.
[quote='BennyP' pid='73137' dateline='1320858460']
Works in PC and iPad. Still very slow.
[/quote

please wait, to update all thing, we are on test stage during 7 days. we are transferring about 10 GB data from our old VPS to new one, also another updates is going on.

Thanks button not working properly! A error message appear, but after ESC the thanks is registered!

Mozilla and WXP SP3