Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: Report Any Bug here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes the same thing I was mentioning. Some times I see that but some other time I don't. What might be the reason? Specially this occurs at the time of login (after login)

regards
CACE
Please, follow the thread below:
Code:
Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and activate your account to see this content. See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:

http://forum.civilea.com/thread-27464.html

Note that MOHAMMED posted 3 times, but her counter still 0 posts.

It´s a bug or in the section "FREE DISCUSSION" there´s no counter?

Regards

Dell Brett

(His last post with thanks only will be removed)
posts in free discussion not be counted
The change of the domain for images host kills all the screenshots in thousands of old posts.

The address must be modified in Post Generator too - iCvilEA (i supose ICivilEA) and iUpload in Cover for EBook PG and iUpload in Screenshot(s) for Software PG.
(06-17-2011, 04:31 AM)BennyP Wrote: [ -> ]The change of the domain for images host kills all the screenshots in thousands of old posts.

The address must be modified in Post Generator too - iCvilEA (i supose ICivilEA) and iUpload in Cover for EBook PG and iUpload in Screenshot(s) for Software PG.

now all screenshots is alive !!

we are try to reconnect old name pic .civilea.com too/

Today (Sunday, 19 jun) during several hours I experienced our forum out with the following message:

[Image: 97921708074710962150.png]

and, after site returns, when I press "View unread Posts", I receive the follow message:

[Image: 81018728231452072055.png]
No one succeeded to connect for more than one day. You can see the last post of 3fan at 9:28 PM on 18.06 and after it the next post on 20.06 at 12:11 AM.
I entered the forum 5 minutes before midnight and for the first time i was alone. Now 5:30 in the morning the same or together with 1 or 2 other users.
I'm not sure it's true because sometimes i can't see myself and checking Who's online all the addresses are 127.0.0.1 (not the good thing if i want to hunt akovali).
Checking all other functions (New, Today, Unread Posts) i saw all work without errors.
i am online and posting after 3 minutes of BennyP post
i saw only following users online with me hrashidy, Mickymicky ... and not BennyP
after refresh the main screen... i am alone now.... strange
Hello;

approximately all errors fixed, we have a crash in our VPS thus our site go offline for about 24hr, I`m sorry for this.
"now who is online" works as last.
I think MYSQL error is due to crashing VPS, if you see it again tell me.

Regards
MohsenG
Dear Admin,

yesterday and today I'm unable to access the forum inner SEARCH engine.
Returns a message that I'm not logged!
Tested under Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer over Windows XP SP3

regards

Dell Brett