Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: Report Any Bug here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When you access to the website with mobile phone, "GoMobile 1.0 Beta 4" theme is loading by default. You can change this theme before you login and "CivilEA V2" theme remains but after login GoMobile theme loads itself automatically again and you can not change this theme with "Quick Theme" option below the pages. Since GoMobile theme's background color is white, you cannot see some colored texts also (like yellow).

But loading is fast and all other options are good in my opinion.
Editing tools (font, bold, style, color, code etc) ceased to exist in the editor window.
(04-26-2011, 07:06 PM)BennyP Wrote: [ -> ]Editing tools (font, bold, style, color, code etc) ceased to exist in the editor window.

can you explain more?

Agree with B, text editing tools should be in every Reply Box.

Along this Post Generator is buggy, just look at the picture from below:
[Image: 64949740328072790282.jpg]

I believe there is no need for having Left Alignment of text because everything is left aligned by default. When Post Generator offers left alignment as text code it is hard and confusing to edit faulty posts... So, I'm for removing Left Alignment from posts and from Post Generator - is it posible to do that?

With regards,
Grunf

Revise postgenerator is not simple but we try to fix this in next version
There is a problem with the unread post.... when I clicked this happen:
[Image: 86260287478564776613.jpg]

I use Chrome, Win Xp 32 bits.

All the best
This is often happen to me, but if you click at the bottom of the mai index of the forum you will can read all new posts. That menu will refresh everytime a new post or thread is posted of the forum.
Best regards,
There is a bug in EDIT button:

[Image: 81150969625444324739.jpg]

I'm using Firefox Mozilla v.3.6.17
(05-04-2011, 06:57 AM)Grunf Wrote: [ -> ]There is a bug in EDIT button:

[Image: 81150969625444324739.jpg]

I'm using Firefox Mozilla v.3.6.17

this is due to new change in forum, we`ll fix it soon

Wink

i can't remove a users from my ignore list. i accedently added.