Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: Report Any Bug here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have the same problem as struceng (post #120), along this we have another bug:

[Image: 43119281506413865808.jpg]

All in all, when I press the "Mark All Forums Read", I still have about 100 unread posts - not true, because I've read all of them...
The thumbup problem was signaled to Admin at 11.04.2011 bu PM. I suppose it's need more time to correct the Post Generator.
thumbup smiley was fixed in post generator thumbup
Hello all,
for some reason (lately) sometimes I can not see the list of latest threads when I sign in,
so I was wondering if that is a bug or is just happening to me.

I'm using mozilla 4.
I also signed in using Internet explorer 7.0.6001.18000
and is the same.

regards
I told before, because of some maintenance of forum all feature disabled temporary
I think we fixed problems (almost). please report us any bug or error that you see within 2-3 days urgently
"Mark All Forums Read" doesn't work.
Board message response "Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again."

I think this issue will be solve if MyBB version 1.6.3 was upgraded.

MyBB 1.6.3 Release & 1.4.16 Security Update
MyBB 1.6.3 and 1.4.16 are now available to download. They fix 1 high risk vulnerability and 1 low risk vulnerability. We recommend everyone upgrades to this release immediately or patch their boards with the manual patching instructions below.
Thanks to Charlie Somerville and thebod for discovering them. These vulnerabilities are:

An SQL injection vulnerability in showthread.php (internal report)
Issue #1487 – CSRF vulnerability in misc.php?action=markread
In addition to the vulnerabilities, the updates also fix the following issues:

SQL error on malformed search keywords
IE9 Javascript Issues (1.6.3 only)
MySQL 5.5 compatibility (1.6.3 only)

1. Mark All Forums Read" doesn't work.
FIXEDHappy
I have problem uploading image to civilea picture host. Anyone successfully done in the last 12 hours?
Just tested! Works fine for me
(Windows XP SP3, Mozilla Firefox)