Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: CivilEA LOGO DESIGN COMPETITION
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear friends;

we decided to run Competition for design CivilEA logo. Anyone can participate in the competition.

Design conditions
  1. width must be equal to 805px.
  2. Height must be between 120px to 240px.
  3. main color must be same with our main forum color (green).
  4. Logo (header) should be indicate our main content of site (Civil Engineering).
  5. ability The next expansion.
Conditions of entry are as follows:
  1. any user can send maximum 3 design.
  2. your design send me by Email ([email protected])
  3. Last chance to send the final Design is 1-March-2011
  4. Send Me PSD file, if you can`t send me JPG or PNG.
1st Design Awards
  1. +2000 point
  2. Being VIP (1 Year)
  3. Add "Logo Designer" to user title.
  4. ?
2nd Design Awards
  1. +1000 point
  2. Being VIP (6 Month)
  3. ?
3rd Design Awards
  1. +500 point
  2. Being VIP (3 Month)
  3. ?

Awards Will be Added Later.
Dear Admin,

I think for Conditions of entry are as follows:
3. Last chance to send the final Design is 1-March-2011 ( it is not 2010)

melkat
email address updated
Dear Administrador,

First of all, let me congratulate you for the initiative of making a competition to choose the new logo of the forum. It's always good to see attitudes that involves the collective participation!

But I could not omit the indignation to see the "awards" offered!
10,000 points and PERMANENT VIP status to the first place?? And the winner can be a member who has little or no participation in the forum?

We have a lot of dedicated and active members here in the forum, provided that some moderator (or above) that have no this score level!

Another comparison: In the existing score table, each new topic is equivalent to 0.4 points! Using a very expressive example, our protector BennyP, lets imagine him downloading a new program, installing it, testing it, making an script and screenshots, uploading in her personal account and posting in the forum! For this work he "won" 0.4 points!

To reach 10,000 points for honors like that, he (or anyone else) should make 25,000 posts!

Therefore, I reiterate that I think a great idea! But the rewards greatly strange!

My best regards

Dell Brett
Who will decide which is the best logo?
- somebody;
- some members (by discussing, or by voting);
- everybody (by voting).

I was just curious.
(02-06-2011, 07:30 AM)ynopum Wrote: [ -> ]Who will decide which is the best logo?
- somebody;
- some members (by discussing, or by voting);
- everybody (by voting).

I was just curious.

first I & moderator choose best designs then we put it for voting ...
finally best design choose by voting

@Designers:

I note you for final round, you must send me PSD (or other main file that logo design) for me, please keep it in safe place .... thumbup
We get only 5 design from 3 user up to now:JC_shakehead:
this is very bad ....
our user not active for forum ....

:dash2::dash2::dash2:
Possibility to attract attention, I will give a try for this also. I am sure a lot of users are improving their designs and waiting for sending it before the dead line. I think awards are no important then having a nice time.

Regards.
FINISH....
goto this topic to poll witch one is the best?
Code:
Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and activate your account to see this content. See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:

http://forum.civilea.com/thread-27464.html