Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: Dividing The Subject: concrete Books
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I suggested To divide the Subject of Concrete Books as following:

1- Design Books
- As Per ACI
-AS per BS code
-As per Euro Codes
2- Reparing
3- Constrction
4-Post Tension
5-Pre Stressed

And Arranging a new Subject for design and construction Of Bridges As Folloing

1-Design Books
- Concrete Bridges
- Steel Bridges
- Other Types Of Bridges

2-Construction Book

So It is better of arrange to separate titles one for bridges and one for concrete
Regards .
Dear mecheil.edwar,

Thanks for your suggestions!

The creation of a new section specifically for bridges has been requested previously and is probably being implemented soon!

The creation of sub-divisions in Design Books should be viewed with caution because it can be more confusing to those who will post than helpful for organizational purposes. But be sure that this is an issue to be considered.

Regards

Dell Brett
Dear All,

I have another suggestion in this regard. Please be informed that Environmental books should not be under the category of geotechnical books. It should take place its own section itself.

I hope the honorable moderators and admin will think of my proposal and will go for the further arrangements in future for this.

Thanks in advance for understanding and attention.

Regards
ska51
(10-22-2010, 07:41 AM)ska51 Wrote: [ -> ]Dear All,

I have another suggestion in this regard. Please be informed that Environmental books should not be under the category of geotechnical books. It should take place its own section itself.

I hope the honorable moderators and admin will think of my proposal and will go for the further arrangements in future for this.

Thanks in advance for understanding and attention.

Regards
ska51

sorry for delay ...

DONE ....