Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: Posting Books
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I've read over the guidelines for posting books and i'm wondering must we post the books up to for example 4shared etc, prior to using POSTGEN in order to upload books on this forum or is it possible to do it some other way?

I would like to upload a few books however i do not have rapidshare/4shared accounts nor have i ever used them so i am not familiar with them.

Regards
Dear durden,

If I understand you well... then the answer to your question is:
1. upload data (PDF or RAR or... document) to some filehosting service you are member of (it can be RapidShare, 4Shared, Ifile, Mediafire)
2. By using ISBN number of the book, find the same book in the amazon.com and take cover image, info, and the right title from there - copy-paste those data collected from the amazon.com to the CivilEA's Post Generator and Image Host along with your link provided by some filehosting service.
3. Make a thread (but try to postit according the rules).

Important thing: Do NOT duplicate threads! Before posting any kind of publications, firstly use our Search Engine (can be found in the header of the forum) to verify if the publication you are going to post is already posted somewhere. When I'm going to post a book, I put ISBN number in Search Engine to verify if the book is already posted. If the book exists in the forum, I post mirror link post...

Hope it helps...

With regards
G
Dear durden, dear members,
You do not needs to pay a personal account in 4shared (or any other) to upload a file.
You can create a FREE 4shared account to use! It's easy and works well.
Your account will still active if you (or someone) download and/or upload something every 3 months... 3 months (can change) of inactivity, in the most of free file sharing accounts, the post is deleted automatically.

Regards

Dell Brett
Dear Durden,
No need pay for uploading file, there many site offer free storage, I just give you 5 example :
Code:
Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and activate your account to see this content. See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:

http://forum.civilea.com/thread-27464.html
Generally in all those sites I mentioned above, to upload file :
1) find "browse" button to find where your file is located
2) press "upload" button to start uploading process
3) wait until process of uploading finish & appear download link to download what you upload
Hopely my explanation help you
Thanks
Rafael