Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: Bentley SewerCAD v8i (SELECT series 2) 08.11.02.46 (5 Days Trial)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bentley SewerCAD v8i (SELECT series 2) 08.11.02.46 (5 Days Trial)

[Image: info.png]
SewerCAD V8i is an extremely powerful program for the design and analysis of gravity flow and pressure flow through pipe networks and pumping stations. The program can be run in Microstation, AutoCAD, and ArcGIS modes, giving you all the power of Microstation and AutoCAD's capabilities, or in Stand-Alone mode utilizing our own graphical interface.

SewerCAD V8i allows you to construct a graphical representation of a pipe network containing information such as pipe data, pump data, loading, and infiltration. You have a choice of conveyance elements including circular pipes, arches, boxes and more.

The gravity network is calculated using the built-in numerical model, which utilizes both the direct step and standard step gradually varied flow methods. Flow calculations are valid for both surcharged and varied flow situations, including hydraulic jumps, backwater, and drawdown curves. You also have the flexibility to mix gravity and pressure components freely, building your systems in parallel or in series as they exist in the field. Pressure elements can be controlled based on system hydraulics, turning pumps on and off due to changes in flows and pressures.

Trial
VIP see in your section how to renew the Bentley Trials.

[Image: screen.png]
[Image: 27986033050584793184.gif]

[Image: Download.png]

Code:
Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and activate your account to see this content. See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:

http://forum.civilea.com/thread-27464.html

[Image: password.png]

Code:
Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and activate your account to see this content. See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:

http://forum.civilea.com/thread-27464.html

IMPORTANT NOTICE: You may use this software for evaluation purposes only.
If you like it, it is strongly suggested you buy it to support the developers.
By any means you may not use this software to make money or use it for commercial purpose.