Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: Collaborative Work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering if we could discuss about doing collaborative work between different firms here on this forum! I would like to get others feedback on this issue.
Dear osho,

It's important to remember that this and engineering forum that is essentially a "sharing" "non official" programs and links referring to books violating copyright law. So, it's important reflect if is interesting associate company's names and address here!
I think that it isn't a good idea, but, here could be a good starting point to OTHERS sites...

Regards

Dell Brett
Dell Brett wrote:-
.....So, it's important reflect if is interesting associate company's names and address here!

Comment:-
You are right. But I think that we can by-pass that by excluding the names or particulars of the firm in which we work or for whom we are doing the design, while posting a job for collaboration. This is my opinion so that we could all benefit from this great idea.
Any one contrary to the idea?
Regards
Teddy
Teddy, I see your point! But, all members will take care?
Another important point: How to moderate this type of issue?

How about using one existing forum, or create a new one, specifically for this type of posts? We can promote here, but only with references links... What do you think about?

Regards

Dell Brett
Well, either of the options are ok by me.
Regards
Teddy