Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: Autodesk Blocks Sections
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

I was thinking an Autodesk Blocks Sections would be an awesome addition to the site. The compressed files are small so they wouldnt take up that much space, plus im sure an archive would be quite useful.

Examples for CIVIL Cad and others could also be added to this section. :)
Dear Cheyne,

Nice suggestion! But, have you considered use our existing section do do this?:

Civil Engineering Forum / Civil Engineering Discussion / Drawings / Autocad Structural Details

See at:
Code:
Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and activate your account to see this content. See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:

http://forum.civilea.com/thread-27464.html

Regards

Dell Brett
Haha, didnt see that. Its not as specific but i suppose it does the trick. I was thinking about a section that was called Autodesk blocks...and would containt revit, autocad, architecture and other autodesk blocks. With an image of the block for reference. :)
I see your point!
Consider starting to use our existing section, describing the subject plus image, and, if we have a good frequency and news posts, certainly will be considered rename/create a new section!

Regards

Dell Brett