Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: To Admin; how about..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Admin,

How about putting a sub-section of the forum regarding Tips (bugs, problems, useful tips) on ETABS, SAP2000, etc.

But limit it to serious (VIP) forum users--say those who really want to share their knowledge in structural engineering. Hopefully this will make your wonderful forum more wholesome to professional engineers (not just "pirates").

juice

:angel:
(01-30-2009, 01:03 AM)juice Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Admin,

How about putting a sub-section of the forum regarding Tips (bugs, problems, useful tips) on ETABS, SAP2000, etc.

But limit it to serious (VIP) forum users--say those who really want to share their knowledge in structural engineering. Hopefully this will make your wonderful forum more wholesome to professional engineers (not just "pirates").

juice

:angel:

it is good idea
thanks dear
i will open this section soon.;)
ya i agree too wid u mr juice
Dear Admin &
Moderators

I am not able to enter in VIP are eventhough you give me this place. It says i am not eligible for that.

Plz do necessary.

Regards

Aslam
(02-06-2009, 02:43 AM)aslam Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Admin &
Moderators

I am not able to enter in VIP are eventhough you give me this place. It says i am not eligible for that.

Plz do necessary.

Regards

Aslam

Hi aslam, admin will activate your VIP privilege soon. just be patient and actively participate in the forum.

regards,
juice
hi aslam

you are near to enter VIP section,
but some of your post is not base on our rules or template yet.
some problem like : dead links, lack of password, lack of screenshot or information , .... is exists.