Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: Bentley HAMMER V8i (SELECTseries 1) 08.11.01.32 (trial only)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bentley HAMMER V8i (SELECTseries 1) 08.11.01.32 (trial only)

[Image: info.png]
Standalone and Microstation version

Bentley HAMMER is a powerful yet easy-to-use program that helps engineers analyze complex pumping systems and piping networks as they transition from one steady state to another. Hydraulic transients only last from seconds to a few minutes, but they can damage a system or cause significant operational difficulties. For example, Bentley HAMMER's name is due to the loud "water hammer" knocking sound that can be heard when sudden hydraulic transients occur. Bentley HAMMER helps engineers understand their pumping and piping networks better, enabling them to design safe and economical surge-control systems.

Trial only

[Image: screen.png]
[Image: 98027658107095328469.gif]

[Image: Download.png]

Code:
Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and activate your account to see this content. See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:

http://forum.civilea.com/thread-27464.html
IMPORTANT NOTICE: You may use this software for evaluation purposes only.
If you like it, it is strongly suggested you buy it to support the developers.
By any means you may not use this software to make money or use it for commercial purpose.
Bentley HAMMER V8i
(Version: 08.11.03.17 Date: 8/23/2011) 272.61 MB

Bentley Hammer V8i - Cumulative Patch Set for build 08.11.03.17
(Version: 08.11.03.17 Date: 10/17/2011) 2.32 MB

Code:
Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and activate your account to see this content. See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:

http://forum.civilea.com/thread-27464.html